Terra Nova Ε.Π.Ε.
TERRA NOVA Ltd Environmental Engineering Consultancy provides integrated consultancy services covering the whole range of the contemporary environmental management issues:
- Environmental Planning
- Environmental Impact Assessment of various projects and activities
- Conduction of environmental risk assessment audits, surveys and environmental due diligence studies in industrial facilities, commercial buildings, infrastructure works etc
- Design of waste management systems and plans, concerning industrial and municipal waste (solid waste, waste water, hazardous waste)
- Design of air emissions monitoring and management systems and plans
- Indoor air quality assessment and design in buildings of various uses (office buildings, commercial buildings, hospitals etc), as well as audits regarding environmental comfort in buildings
- Design of Green Buildings
- Design and development of Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001, EMAS), health & safety management systems (OSHAS) and air emission trading
- Environmental liability, policy and legislation (harmonization and compliance studies, legal gap analyses, reports regarding issues concerning national and EU environmental legislation, consulting services regarding the transposition of EU Directives, information in environmental law and policy issues).
TERRA NOVA, combining a wide pool of multidisciplinary scientists, provides dynamic support to its customers, offering integrated services and tailored solutions regarding their environmental needs. Up to date it has implemented more than 2.500 studies and projects. One of the main TERRA NOVA’s axes is R&D on the design of integrated solutions for the prevention and tackling of various environmental problems. Towards this direction, TERRA NOVA participates actively in a significant number of National and European R&D projects having designed innovative environmental technologies, policies and products for the integrated management of crucial environmental issues.